12.09.2006

It's beginning to look a lot like...

Christmas! We've had two lovely snowfalls this past week, one blizzardous one which arrived yesterday. It makes it feel a lot more like December than when it's muddy and wet.

Annual Christmas fondue is at our place this evening... I'm in charge of desserts, so I've made lime meltaways, shortbread cookies with almond icing, cranberry shortbread bars, and I'll make some lemon bars this afternoon to go with tea for dessert.

I was sick this week with a flu-like yuckiness (only time I've thrown up since being pregnant, yay!) and am feeling 100% better today. The baby is growing hair this week and can grasp, squint, frown, and grimace! Pretty amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!