5.12.2006

on graduation day



On graduation day
At taxidermy school
I distinctly saw the eyes
Of the stuffed moose
Move.

That's from 'A Semester in the Life of a Garbage Bag' by Gordon Korman - my favourite book by him, methinks. Every time I hear the words 'graduation day' or 'taxidermy school', that's what pops to mind. So what's the connection to today, you ask? It's my graduation day from my Master's program! I have a lovely sense of accomplishment. Yesterday was my fourth anniversary of being married to my fabulous husband and we're going away for the weekend... the sun's supposed to come out (it's about time - it's been raining all week) and we'll have a lovely time on the beach. Ahhhhhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!