2.26.2006

allsorts

I laughed when I saw how this turned out - Virgil looks so abashed. I'm sure his mental state was somewhere else in the far-off regions of kitty land, dreaming of strings to chase and real mice rather than the lame-o wind-up one we provide for his entertainment.

On another note entirely, I think I had a bit of a remarkable thought on my other blog, which doesn't really have a focus other than it's more of my thoughtful bits rather than the pictures and daily fun around here on this one. I've been thinking about art and what makes it different from anything else in life, and I think it has to do with how art connects people across space and time. I still have more thinking to do about it, but I think that's a good start. I just started reading a book called Socrates Cafe, which is very interesting so far and is spawning all kinds of other things in my mind. More to come, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!